We invite you and your company to participate in the creativity, inspiration, education, and outreach of the River Arts District Artists (RADA) in Asheville, North Carolina.
RADA is a 501c(6) non-profit corporation. Although currently your support would not be a deductible charitable donation, it would provide additional advertisement for your corporation and let your clients know that you support local arts and artists.
Currently, RADA is supported almost entirely by artist member dues and advertising in our annual RADA Studio Guide and Guide Supplement/Map. This is an opportunity to join our artist members in sustaining and expanding this iconic aspect of Asheville culture.
Corporate support is offered at four levels of opportunity for your company to be represented in our 2021 RADA Studio Guide Supplement/Map, and on utility pole banners, the RADA website, press releases, posters, E-mail newsletters, and in social
media. Many of these opportunities are new and available only through this sponsorship program.
Your corporate sponsorship will open up new ways for RADA to work with student interns, increase our advertising reach — thereby increasing that of our sponsors — and broaden both internal and external community outreach through the work of our coordinator. We invite you to join us in nurturing the unique and vibrant art scene of the River Arts District.
2021 Corporate Sponsorship Packages
River Arts District Artists, Inc., (RADA) is a 501c(6) non-profit organization promoting local art and the 220+ artists in the score of buildings which comprise the River Arts District. Your sponsorship helps support the creativity, inspiration, education, and outreach which flow from the heart of the River Arts District.
• 2021 Studio Guide Supplement/Map.
Over 40,000 RADA Studio Guide Supplement/Maps will be published in early February, 2021 and distributed throughout the River Arts District and from the Asheville Visitors Center. The 2021 Studio Guide Supplement will be double sided and list the River Arts District Artists along with a map of the River Arts District. All sponsors will have their logos in a dedicated section of this Supplement/Map.
• Banners. The RADA utility pole banner program started in 2018. Over 100 banners let visitors navigate by street name; color-coding references the map in the center of the Studio Guide. Sponsored banners credit sponsoring organization and feature art by River Arts District Artists members.
• RADA website at www.riverartsdistrict.com.
The RADA website is visited by about 10,000 visitors per month, averaging 33,000 page views. All sponsors will be listed on a dedicated sponsor page on the website. On this website page, sponsor logo will link to and can include a paragraph about your company. Additionally, Patron logos will rotate in the center position of the footer on each page; all other sponsor logos will rotate in the right-hand position of the footer on each page. Logos will refresh automatically every few minutes.
• RADA social media includes active Facebook and Instagram accounts. All sponsors will be thanked regularly in social media. RADA will share your events or promotions when notified about them in advance.
• RADA email newsletters to subscribers. With your sponsorship support, the work hours of our RADA coordinator will be expanded, enabling our newsletter to be sent out monthly instead of quarterly. Your logo and our thanks would be included in these emails.
• RADA Sketchpad. This year we are re-launching the popular “Sketchy” notepad featuring photos and histories of all the buildings in the River Arts District alternating with blank sketch pages. Pages will also be dedicated to Corporate Sponsor ads based on the sponsorship level. These notepads will be for sale to visitors at studios throughout the District.
• Studio Stroll posters and advertising. Over 500 posters are posted and 3000 postcards are distributed throughout the region to advertise our November Studio Stroll. Stroll advertising runs in local and regional publications; at the Patron, Collector & Curator levels, your logo will be displayed at the bottom of the poster. Logos for Patron level sponsors will also appear on the postcards and in print advertising.
• Second Saturday posters and advertising. Posters will be published and posted quarterly to advertise the Second Saturdays for that season. Second Saturday advertising runs in local and regional publications; at the Patron, Collector & Curator levels, your logo will be displayed at the bottom of the poster. Logos for Patron level sponsors will also appear on the postcards and in print advertising.
• Monthly print advertising. Print advertising will include the logo of Patron level supporters.
For more information, please contact:
Corporate Sponsorship may be paid by check, through a payment plan, or a lump sum. Donations may be made here.