June 2, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$15
Family and Friend Paint Along with Megan Watters, All Levels Welcomed, June 2, 3pm EDT
Tuesday, June 2nd at 3:00pm EDT
$15 for individuals, $22 for couples and $27 for The Fun Family Rate
Join us for a relaxing session of painting along with artist Megan Watters. This class is intended for all skill levels and is ideal for families, couples, and people looking to unwind. Classes are step by step and generally last about an hour and a half. You will also have access to a recording of the class after the session. All skill leves welcomed!
You will receive an invitation to join the class withing 24 hours from the time you register. It is easy, just click on the link at the time of the class and join the fun! Have your materials ready so you can dive right in.
· Canvas, Poster board, or Paper: Canvas is definitely easiest and sturdiest. Feel free to use paper, but note the heavier the better. If you use paper, tape it down to a piece of cardboard or foam board so that it does not warp too much or move around. Suggested size about 8×10
· Brushes: We will be using a bigger brush (about 1″) and a smaller brush (about 1/8″). We will make due with what we have, of course!
· Water: in a jar or cup. You can always wash it.
· Paint: We will be using white, yellow, green, blue, brown, and pink. If you don’t have those colors, you can use others; we will discuss alternatives and mixing technique in class.
· Plate or Take-out Container: for your palette
· Paper towels
· Apron or old T-shirt – juuuuuust in case you get crazy
Disclaimer: This class is suitable for ages 8 and up, but we recommend supervision for younger painters