Here are just a few of the benefits of RADA membership:
- Being part of a community of active, diverse, energetic, and talented artists
- Representation by RADA on numerous councils and committees related to promotion of the arts and the River Arts District
- Studio Guides distributed throughout the region (~ 90,000 printed) to bring visitors/buyers to the River Arts District
- RADA website presence: includes up to 22 photos of your work and studio, a brief artist statement or bio, your contact information and studio hours, a link to your website & social media, and the ability to update your info at any time. Ability to post your classes and events on the RADA website Events pages.
- Visibility all year long from local and regional advertising purchased by RADA
- Studio Stroll promotion – posters, advertising
- Eligibility to participate in our Pole Banner Program
- Representation at the Visitor & Convention Bureau where RADA has a large corner display featuring work by RADA members and information about the River Arts District
- Monthly membership meetings, support and community
- The privilege to use the RADA logo and other associated material in your studio, on your website, and at your events
- Artist members have voting privileges for Board Officers, the RADA annual budget, and any major issues brought before the membership
- The River Arts District Artists (RADA) is a membership organization established to promote the common interests and wellbeing of its 240+ artist members. Our organization is dedicated to diversity, innovation, and positive expression to promote our individual creative businesses. We aspire to be a safe space free of discrimination, harassment, abuse, or other factors that do not contribute to a healthy environment. RADA’s goal is to help our artists and businesses thrive.