December 7, 2023 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$115
Negative painting is an effective watercolor technique that can add depth and dimension to your paintings. First, we’ll learn what the heck negative and positive space even is! Then, we will create fun, layered paintings while challenging ourselves to shift our perspectives to focus on the areas around our subjects.
Just a little basic watercolor experience is required!
Materials will be provided for an additional $20 fee, or you may choose to bring your own. Please choose your option when purchasing the class, and refer to the materials listed below:
- 2 or 3 sheets of watercolor paper (must be WATERCOLOR paper) at least 9×12 in size.
- Watercolor paints. Bring your favorite 5 colors.
- A variety of brushes (watercolor or watercolor/acrylic)
- Optional Supplies (We will have extras for those who don’t bring their own):
- Painter’s tape
- Container for water
- References (leaves, flowers, other similar sized objects.)
$135 with all materials included
$115 BYO materials