If you rent and maintain a studio in Asheville’s River Arts District, you may join the River Arts District Artists and participate in the Studio Strolls twice a year in May and November.
All memberships are processed online.
Benefits of RADA Artist membership include:
• RADA website listing with two photos of your work, one photo of you or your studio, a brief artist statement/story or bio, your contact information and studio hours, and a link to your website (any time you join)
• Your listing in the annual RADA Studio Guide. A photo of your work can appear in the Studio Guide for an extra fee.
• Participation in our Studio Strolls and special events
• Attend Chamber of Commerce-sponsored educational seminars and events
• The privilege to use the RADA logo and other associated material in your studio and at your events
• A vote in determining the RADA activities at the group meetings
• Opportunities to participate in co-op advertising (extra fees may be required)
• Opportunities to participate in members’ shows, to buy advertising in our annual Studio Guide and to collaborate with other artists
• Invitations to meetings, events, receptions and parties, and awareness of new opportunities via the website and email news
• Increased visitor traffic and attention for your art due to the variety of publicity and media exposure of the River Arts District, its members and events
• A home in a community of active, diverse, energetic, and talented artists
• RADA is a member of the Asheville Chamber of Commerce. Many Chamber benefits are available to RADA members.
Associate membership in the RADA is open to businesses and not-for-profit organizations located within the River Arts District. Associate members may participate in RADA-sponsored events, may be recognized in the brochure, web site, and other promotional material, but do not have voting privileges. The only exception is for an Associate Member who may be elected to a position as an Officer.